- Expert-level HTML & CSS skills.
- Mobile, progressive degradation, responsive design and experience with older browsers.
- Must be able to create a consistent experience across browsers and platforms.
- Master DOM manipulators: ability to do flashy experiences or complex SPA GUIs apps a major plus. Backbone? SproutCore? Sweet. Raphael? Processing? Groovy.
- Knowledge of server-side languages (Ruby, Python, PHP) a plus. Experience working with Ruby on Rails a major plus, as well as SASS, Coffeescript, HAML.
- Knowledge of HTML5 tech, including CSS3 and Canvas
- Experience with WordPress or other vendor CMS systems a plus.
- Ability to use SVN, Git, terminal, etc.
Send resumes and portfolio links to email@example.com
Lionstep Media is looking for young designers to join our growing team. Were a digital interactive agency located in Los Angeles, and we work with some of the largest brands in the world. Youll have the opportunity to grow your portfolio with high level work for major brands and artists, make invaluable industry contacts, and possibly become a full time member of the Lionstep team. Our clients demand the most creative and forward thinking work in the field, and we need a designer who can step in and deliver. Think youve got what it takes? Wed love to hear from you.
- Designing User Interfaces
- Editing designs while maintaining the original style.
- Maintain creative involvement with projects from beginning to end.
- Proficient working in Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to create simple solutions to complex challenges
- User Interface/User Experience and design skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
Please send us a link to your portfolio, along with a PDF of your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org